A glass picture cube is a great way to show off your family photos and special events throughout your life. Glass cubes are also ideal for displaying the children’s artwork, especially the older ones that have been saved all year long. These make an excellent gift idea, as well, and can be put in a high traffic area where they won’t be stepped on or bumped into by visitors or family members. This type of cube is available in a variety of sizes and shapes and can fit into virtually any space. Here’s how to shop for a glass picture cube:
– Buy a cube that is the right size for the wall you plan to mount it on. These are often referred to as “crystal clear” cubes because they have very clear viewing areas. They come in three basic sizes, depending on the manufacturer, but there are now also cubes with double edges, which provide an even clearer viewing experience. These may also have a protective film on the outside of the glass, which will protect the crystal from scratches and bumps crystallasergifts.com.
– Choose the picture cubes that are the right color. While some people like to have different colored glass picture cube bases, there is no need to do so unless you really have a penchant for owning all different colors. Having the right color will provide more visual stimulation to the viewer, especially when the picture is at an angle. However, if you’re choosing this as a perfect gift, it’s not necessary to go with a colored glass base.
– Look for the perfect gift packaging. Most glass picture cubes come in beautiful clear plastic boxes, but some companies also offer them in bubble envelopes. These bubble envelopes are ideal for sending small gifts, but you can also include small cards with the cube. For the perfect presentation, choose a box that comes complete with tissue paper and a card with a beautiful card inside. You can also include a small note with the cube that talks about its unique qualities, how it’s a great gift for someone special, or any other special message you’d like to put on the envelope 3dgifts.com.
– Always find glass picture cube bases that are dishwasher and microwave safe. These are very important features to consider because it will be easier to send the cube in the microwave or dishwasher, and it will make it much safer for your glass picture cube set to arrive safely at its destination. The box should be sturdy and leak-proof as well because if it’s not, the contents might leak out onto the recipient’s hands, which could be very unsightly. If you do decide to give the gift of a glass picture cube, always make sure that you look carefully at both the box and the contents before placing the fragile item inside 3dlasergifts.com.
– Consider getting the best gift box you can afford. Some boxes, for example, have transparent windows, which let you see the beautiful glass picture inside. Others are completely covered with glass, which makes for an awesome presentation, but can be difficult to open and close. There are glass picture cube sets available in all kinds of shapes and sizes, so make sure to think about what shape your recipient wants before going out and buying a box cover that won’t break easily. This way, you’ll be able to get the best possible quality for your glass picture cube set.